- Before submitting your artwork files, please make sure to place your order first.
- Please click on the WeTransfer link below and upload your artwork file.
- Add your artwork file.
- In the "Your Email" field, please enter your email address. Your confirmation will be sent there.
- For "Title", please enter Company Name - Event or Show Name.
- For "Message", please enter any details needed, what panels will be unprinted, pantone PMS colors or designer/file notes, other production needs to be made aware of.
- Click the "transfer" button.
If these fields are not filled out properly, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The preferred file types are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. We can accept files up to around 2 Gigabytes (2000 Megabytes). Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your artwork file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from our team letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork.
Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Important Information Regarding Copyrights and Trademarks:
Copyrights are very important but they can be confusing at times. By contracting or using all or any portion of the services provided by us, you agree to not hold us responsible in any litigation or court order that may arise out of your failure to obtain copyrights of the photograph(s) used.
Here is a brief summary of what you will be agreeing to when using our service:
You are agreeing that you own or have the right to use any picture or photo you upload to our website.
Rights of the Image(s)
I hereby certify, authorize and warrant that I am the owner of the copyright or am authorized by the owner of the copyright, or own the full rights to any of the content of any and all image(s) to be uploaded on the website. I have written releases from the owner(s) of any and all copyrighted images I will upload to the website.