- Before submitting your artwork files, please make sure to place your order first.
- Please scroll down and locate the Box.com form at the bottom of this upload page.
- Add your artwork file. Keep in mind that only one artwork file can be added at a time. If you have multiple files please zip them the files together and upload the zipped file to our box.com form.
- In the "Description" field in the box.com form, please make sure to include your full name, phone number, company name and due date. Note: This has a 255 character limit.
- In the "Your Email" field, please enter your email address. Your confirmation will be sent there.
- Click the upload button.
If these fields are not filled out properly, we will not be able to determine who the graphics belong to, which will result in a delivery delay. The preferred file types are a flattened TIFF, or PSD, EPS, and AI files. We can accept files up to around 2 Gigabytes (2000 Megabytes). Please be patient while your file uploads and wait for it to finish before closing your browser window.
After your order is complete and your artwork file has been uploaded, you will receive a confirmation email from Hightail letting you know your file has been received. Please allow up to 48 hours for a proof to be sent to the email address you provided on the upload form.
After your proof has been delivered, we will wait for your approval before printing your artwork.
Please be aware that we will print your graphics exactly as you send them to us. Spelling or grammatical errors are your responsibility. Any adjustment to your graphic can take time and fees may apply if your modifications or adjustments take an hour or more.
Important Information Regarding Copyrights and Trademarks:
Copyrights are very important but they can be confusing at times. By contracting or using all or any portion of the services provided by us, you agree to not hold us responsible in any litigation or court order that may arise out of your failure to obtain copyrights of the photograph(s) used.
Here is a brief summary of what you will be agreeing to when using our service:
You are agreeing that you own or have the right to use any picture or photo you upload to our website.
Rights of the Image(s)
I hereby certify, authorize and warrant that I am the owner of the copyright or am authorized by the owner of the copyright, or own the full rights to any of the content of any and all image(s) to be uploaded on the website. I have written releases from the owner(s) of any and all copyrighted images I will upload to the website.